Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: User registration module  (Read 2984 times)

shawn002

Topic Starter

• http://www.seowebtech.com/
    User registration module
    « on: February 25, 2009, 04:05:44 AM »
    Hi,

Im looking for the options available to install a user registration module on my site. The objective is that new visitors/players have the option to register and once they register then they will have access to 2 pages:

1 - with their points and other player information details
    2 - with the referal system that they could use to promote my site to earn money and they could see how much they have done so far and when they can request for a payment

I have used a wordpress template called wpremix to create my site and I have no idea on how to setup this.

Thanks

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: User registration module
    « Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 09:46:55 AM »
    What you're talking about doing isn't just a registration system.

1 - Yes, a registration system to actually register the user and allow them to log in.
    2 - A seperate system that queries a database and displays the other members details.
    3 - An affiliate system that allows the users to copy a link, display it, and then to catch the link when somebody else clicks it. It would also need security so that the user who is displaying the link isn't the only one clicking it so he can earn money.

This is a very advanced project, and you will hardly get anyone here to do it for you! It would take weeks, maybe months to do.

I would suggest you go to http://www.getafreelancer.com/ where you can post your details, and other people can then make an offer to do it.