Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2562 times)

r3pair

Hello
« on: April 01, 2009, 10:53:40 AM »
I installed win 98 drivers for a NIC card, afterwards when I load win and type my password I get an illegal operation message.  After I click details it says "Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module explorer.ext at 015f..."  What do I do to restore my desktop?

Thank you so much

mr tee

Beginner
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: Hello
    « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »
    windows which ? vista, pro, home edition ? most are accessible in start menu accessories follow through to system restore and select a restore point or click on the bold dates available before this trouble began !

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: Hello
      « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »
      please read his post.  Is this a custom machine or pre built like a dell.  Were did you get the driver? 
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres