Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: windows vista basic NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS!!  (Read 2383 times)

taydan030109

Topic Starter

Beginner

• HELP ME!!!!!!
    windows vista basic NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS!!
    « on: April 08, 2009, 07:15:53 PM »

Ok, Not sure if i am in the right space.... but i am having major issues with this *censored* laptop( acer ) and windows vista.........
    One, I had a trial period for avast, it up dated gave me a major headache, finally after searching this site got rid of it, then one day i opened the internet and it updated me to internet explorer 8 from 7... ever since then i have prob after prob, windows defender will not start scan or update, windows sercuirty will not allow it to open, windows update will not download and or install the 3 major updates needed, i cant sign into windows live messenger seek any help at all on any microsoft website, threw inernet page cant be displayed and when i click see more, it comes back cant connect to sercure server... i have tried to uninstall windows live messenger and its not in my add/remove programs.. also there is Avira antivirus personal icon in my control panel which i can not delete... and my list seems to continue, everyday there is a new prob. i have tried ccleaner, smitfraudfix, combofix avg free editon and other Sites like this for help AND NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.