Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: anyone having problems with CoD: WaW patch 1.4?  (Read 4078 times)

midnightfire

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• I will kick your alternator.
    anyone having problems with CoD: WaW patch 1.4?
    « on: April 20, 2009, 06:42:06 PM »
    i just downloaded it and installed it yesterday, and i haven't been able to play the new zombie map. every time it loads, it gets about a quarter of the way through and just crashes to the desktop. no error message, nothing. and when i try to get back into the game, it gives me an error saying that it failed to close properly and asks me if i want to start the game in safe mode. i've tried loading the map like that, but it does the same thing. what the crap is going on?!

quaxo

Guru
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: anyone having problems with CoD: WaW patch 1.4?
    « Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 11:06:41 PM »
    You may need to download again and reinstall the patch, as it may not have applied properly. This will most likely require you to uninstall and reinstall the entire game, since most game patches can't be removed once applied.

Also, as I said before, download the patch again too. There may have been an error in the file during download.