Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Games?  (Read 12379 times)

mroilfield

Mentor
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Games?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 01:54:06 PM »
Squall,

When you go to fileplanet don't click on register. Click on Login. This will bring up a screen where you can either sign in or register. Fill in the registration info and click "Create my account". This will bring up another screen telling you that you can pay to subscribe for different things but don't worry because there is a button in the bottom left hand corner that says "No Thanks" below the button it says "continue to my free account". Click that and you should be good to go.

You can't fix Stupid!!!

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 01:55:46 PM »
    ah I never seen that.  Macdad it did make a differnt here when I tried to get metal gear solid.  Took on like 6 min.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

macdad-

Expert

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »
      Same here, Download.com can be picky about bandwidth at times.
      If you dont know DOS, you dont know Windows...

Thats why Bill Gates created the Windows NT Family.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2009, 08:00:10 AM »
        The game is nicely done an everything, but it makes me sick with the movements and such.  I think that I need to change a few settings.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

macdad-

Expert

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2009, 11:10:39 AM »
          Its better with a gamepad, but after some button mapping, It was easier on the keyboard.
          If you dont know DOS, you dont know Windows...

Thats why Bill Gates created the Windows NT Family.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2009, 11:11:17 AM »
            I would agree.  So a joystick would work the best?