Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Dual Monitoring Question New Tatic  (Read 6858 times)

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Dual Monitoring Question New Tatic
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2009, 07:39:30 AM »
Wait wait, what question?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2009, 08:00:29 AM »

As for running games, the two monitors have different resolutions, and they do change according to the game. For example, if the game runs in 800x600, both monitors will forcefully go to 800x600.

kind of but that is comepletly differnt.  You still didnt say and also would I still be able to use a kvm switch with it?

sorry about that I havent been able to fix that since theres steps I have to do.  Never mind about it unless it doesnt that point I'll mention it.  I found out something so its okay.  Just answer that then.  ;D  Yes I do.  Dont ask.  >:(
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    « Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 08:03:26 AM »
    Fascinating.

Now, hopefully you read that rant. I'll answer your question now:
    I don't know.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 08:27:55 AM »
      You did it I thought you knew.  Isnt it?
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      « Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »
      Ummm....no?

I should have made myself clearer. I use my laptop has the primary monitor, a desktop monitor for the second.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 09:39:01 AM »
        If I could beat your spoon down right know.  At any rate I have one kvm setup too one and another the same if I connect it useing them would the other too still work as well?