Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: logging on to sagazone  (Read 2696 times)

splottboy

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

logging on to sagazone
    « on: April 30, 2009, 06:03:29 AM »
    am using windows xp, internet explorer, tiscali as my provider, for  some time now every time I try to log on to sagazone, which I,ve been using for quite some time now, I get the message unavailable, and when I ask for info, I get Error2(netxERR_FAILED). unknown error.. Have been through checks such as http o.k.. scripting , active scripting java enabled. Still no joy, all my other sites that I regularly use are o.k.  anybody help on this please?

Mulreay

Re: logging on to sagazone
    « Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 05:25:01 PM »
    Error2 is usually caused by a corrupt registry entry. Beyond that you need to speak to an expert my friend. sorry I can't help more.

wild thing

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »
      Am having the same problem. Using Vista. Tried IE8, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera all with the same result.  Also connect with Tiscali Broadband.

Any Developments splottboy

samoht33

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 10:12:37 AM »
      Am having an identical problem.  I use Tiscali and use both Vista and XP on separate computers on a newly established home wireless network.  I suspect my network.

I sent an email to sagazone to see whether they can help.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 11:45:31 AM »
      This certainly sounds like a Tiscali issue here.
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

wild thing

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 03:33:33 PM »
        Have now tried my laptop which could not login to Sagazone at home using Tiscali at another location.  Logged on there without problem.  Further evidence that the problem is linked to the broadband provider.  Anyone found a solution yet ?.