Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Cd burning help  (Read 5374 times)

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Cd burning help
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 02:51:21 PM »
The lens could be dirty or something along that.

Good call.  These things suck in dust like they're coke heads.
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 04:46:35 PM »
    i dont know of that but it can come else were
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

2x3i5x

Expert
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 08:18:20 PM »
    and other thing. cd-rw doesn't seem to want to work. would the normal burn once cd-r's happen to work? I would think if cd-rw's are having trouble, regular cd-r's may just have same problem but maybe not, I don't know  :P
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 12:50:40 AM by 2x3i5x »

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 12:15:56 AM »
      cause you cant burn to a formated disk like that right?  I havent messed with these in a while but arent they still on the same level as a floppyou drag on to them an delete what you dont want ect....
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres