Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: issue with word macros  (Read 2097 times)

associates

Topic Starter

Intermediate
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    issue with word macros
    « on: June 03, 2009, 10:50:37 PM »
    Hi,

I am having issue with macros in word 2002 application. The problem is i have created a macro that is designed to do something in word application. Then, i customised the toolbar by adding in a new menu. In that menu, the macro is added in. So, now whenever i open up a new word, i can access to that macro. The trouble is that the macro suddenly becomes something else (i think it is a shortcut of a bluetooth connection). It is a bluetooth because i could see an icon of a mobile phone. I then went to check to see if my bluetooth connection on my HP laptop was disabled or not. It was disabled. I wonder if there are any workaround this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: issue with word macros
    « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 07:15:33 AM »
    Is bluetooth supposed to be part of the macro? 

The trouble is that the macro suddenly becomes something else ...
    Do you mean the procedure recorded in the macro actually change or that the menu icon you added as a shortcut to the macro changed?

associates

Topic Starter

Intermediate
    • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
      Re: issue with word macros
      « Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:07:17 PM »
      Thanks for your reply, Soybean.

The answer is No. The bluetooth is not supposed to be part of the macro. For some reason, all the macros i have set up in the word template are replaced by these bluetooth connections. When i clicked on them, it said something like could not find the connection.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance