Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Please help the title is to long to post my question so please read i need help.  (Read 3642 times)

cody9966

Well I have a windows vista desktop about 3-4 years old runs good but Recently my internet wont work on that desktop but my xbox and 2 laptops connect to it and work just fine so
I dont really know what to do my laptop and xbox are working on it as I post this but my desktop wont work if it helps I got late last year at&t uverse and they changed my internet router I THINK into like a usb in the back of my desktop tower I dont know it that would help to say that but I did anyways any was if anyone knows and trouble shooting please help T_T  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
You need to give details.
Which router? The AT&T wireless router made by two-wire?
Does the router have a USB port?
How does the Desktop connect to the router?
How to the other computers connect?
How long ago was the desktop  it working with the network?
Does the Desktop have a wireless PCI card?
Do you still have the AT&T installation guide and CD?

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Well I have a windows vista desktop about 3-4 years old runs good but Recently my internet wont work on that desktop but my xbox and 2 laptops connect to it and work just fine so
I dont really know what to do my laptop and xbox are working on it as I post this but my desktop wont work if it helps I got late last year at&t uverse and they changed my internet router I THINK into like a usb in the back of my desktop tower I dont know it that would help to say that but I did anyways any was if anyone knows and trouble shooting please help T_T  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Please use punctuation in your posts. As it is, it's very hard to read.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
No wonder the title would have been too long...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "