Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Firefox  (Read 2835 times)

Mulreay

Firefox
« on: June 23, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »
Ok I have been influenced into getting Firefox, you know who you are begins in B ends in i and is always 'on' a topic. Now I'm getting this! As you can see my network is showing as dead but I'm here typing on a network so.... To connect I now have to right click then connect rather than left click. And where I used to have two little computers with a nice little mini globe on them showing I was connected I now have a 'Britains got talent' X on it. I was going to make the X red but I'm not sure how to do the size and colour.

[attachment deleted by admin]

2x3i5x

Expert
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: Firefox
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 11:21:16 PM »
Mulreay, Firefox is a good browser (and so is Google's Chrome, but Firefox edges out Chrome and knocks out IE8 by a lot)

Anyway ... See following link to have Vista attempt to diagnose what is causing you to get "Britain's got talent" X instead of the happy earth icon on the network computers icon: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/chakkaradeep/3936

Hopefully that would solve the problem, it has for me in the past for some issues but I don't know how it'll be for you  :)

Mulreay

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 01:16:19 AM »
It's ok I sorted it. I had to re-route the dilithium crystals into the anti-matter injectors. After that I re-calabrated the main processors whilst synching my microwave dinner with the oven. (which had a garlic bread in).

In lay terms I logged out and then back in.  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quantos

Guru
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 01:53:30 AM »
It's ok I sorted it. I had to re-route the dilithium crystals into the anti-matter injectors. After that I re-calabrated the main processors whilst synching my microwave dinner with the oven. (which had a garlic bread in).

I think that there's a pill for that :)
Evil is an exact science.