Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Do you know about Apple tablet and do you want to buy it?  (Read 2458 times)

clleady

Topic Starter

Rookie

Do you know about Apple tablet and do you want to buy it?
    « on: August 05, 2009, 06:12:45 AM »
    Do you know about Apple tablet and do you want to buy it?

truenorth

Guru

Re: Do you know about Apple tablet and do you want to buy it?
      « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 12:02:58 PM »
      You might want to try asking your question on the CH Apple forum where all the Pippins,Macs,and Granny Smiths hang out. Though i must warn you of 2 things--1.This Ch forum does NOT have a great deal of "Apple" lovers and 2. There are not many members of the CH forums that seem to be interested in "Apple" computers. To get a more in depth reply you would probably be better off to post your question on an exclusively "Apple" forum or do a google search for an opinions source on the product.truenorth

clleady

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 07:28:14 AM »
        Thanks for your suggestion.Because I think here is a good forum,so I post here.

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 07:42:00 AM »
          Well i certainly agree with you .The CH forum and it's members are an excellent source for many things.However from my limited experience when seeking info on Apple related issues it is somewhat lacking and that is OK as we cannot be all things to all people.An Apple tablet is very current technology and on the expensive side (as are most things Apple) so were i in your shoes and contemplating it's purchase i would want as much info on it as i can get. Particularly from users with no vested interest. It cannot hurt for you to visit an Apple forum. We won't feel less of you and will welcome you back.truenorth

Aegis

Expert

• Yes
            • Yes
            • Brian's Mess Of A Web Page
          • Experience: Experienced
          « Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 09:11:35 AM »
          I just read a good review, but I don't remember where.   :-[

The idea was that while tablet PC's look really cool, and are a neat concept, are they worth the extra price?  The reviewer wrote about how you still have to plug in a keyboard, unless you want to deal with the ergonomics of typing on an "on-screen" keyboard.

If you're not worried about typing, or don't type a lot, it may be a great alternative for you.

I apologize for not knowing more about them.

"For you, a thousand times over." - "The Kite Runner"

clleady

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 06:37:48 AM »
            I just read a good review, but I don't remember where.   :-[

The idea was that while tablet PC's look really cool, and are a neat concept, are they worth the extra price?  The reviewer wrote about how you still have to plug in a keyboard, unless you want to deal with the ergonomics of typing on an "on-screen" keyboard.

If you're not worried about typing, or don't type a lot, it may be a great alternative for you.

I apologize for not knowing more about them.
            I agree with you.And I want to know more about the function of the new machine.

patio

• Genius
            • Maud' Dib
              • Yes
            • Experience: Beginner
            « Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 06:50:44 AM »
            Try Tom's Hardware reviews...
            " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "