Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wireless Network  (Read 2987 times)

Helpmeh

Topic Starter

Guru

• Roar.
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Wireless Network
« on: September 21, 2009, 08:22:16 PM »
I'm trying to get my home wireless network to always connect to my laptop, but because of DeepFreeze, it will not apply my network to the Auto-Connect list, and it is an annoyance to go to my network connection and click through to get it to connect. Is there a way to connect to my home wireless network via a programming language that doesn't require installation (as it will just dissapear anyway), or is pre-installed? I have Python on here somewhere...I just don't know how to use it.
Where's MagicSpeed?
Quote from: 'matt'
He's playing a game called IRL. Great graphics, *censored* gameplay.

computeruler

Egghead

• Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Wireless Network
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 05:58:02 PM »
Is this your school laptop?  I dont think I would be able to help you here on the forum.  It would involve disabling deepfreeze.

Helpmeh

Topic Starter

Guru

• Roar.
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: Wireless Network
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 06:53:37 PM »
Is this your school laptop?  I dont think I would be able to help you here on the forum.  It would involve disabling deepfreeze.
Not saving it, connecting it.
Is there a way to connect to my home wireless network via a programming language that doesn't require installation (as it will just dissapear anyway), or is pre-installed? I have Python on here somewhere...I just don't know how to use it.
If I could connect to the network via a batch file, 4 clicks would be all it takes once its done.
Where's MagicSpeed?
Quote from: 'matt'
He's playing a game called IRL. Great graphics, *censored* gameplay.