Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: sd memory card error  (Read 1918 times)

daryllsilorio

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• "Say hello to my little friend!"
    sd memory card error
    « on: October 01, 2009, 09:36:18 PM »
    Hello..  could anyone help me fix my sd card.. when i open my memory card only autorun.inf is there and it has size of 0 kb.. but when i try to right my sd memory and go to properties it shows that it has a file on it coz it has 93 mb used space.. and when i try to view the files in the command prompt only two things i found, its autorun.inf and logonui.exe.. and i dont have any idea what is logonui.exe. Is logonui.exe safe application? Could anyone help me fix this problem.. i really need to get back the pictures inside the memory.. by the way the memory card is kingston 2gb..

Thanks...
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 09:47:08 PM by daryllsilorio »
    maygering

truenorth

Guru

Re: sd memory card error
      « Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 06:38:56 AM »
      daryllsilorio,What happens when you put the SD card in a camera and try to view the pictures? If you can view the pictures via the camera then perhaps by leaving the card in the camera and plugging in the camera to the computer's USB port you could transfer the photos to the HDD of the computer. truenorth

Salmon Trout

Re: sd memory card error
      « Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 02:38:04 PM »
      only two things i found, its autorun.inf and logonui.exe.

Sounds like a USB removable drive virus. Pictures probably gone.