Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: VPN Issue  (Read 2106 times)

The Ensona

Topic Starter

Rookie
    VPN Issue
    « on: October 07, 2009, 01:52:12 PM »
    I work at an ISP and we offer IPTV and one of the ladies up at the front desk does all the tv configurations and all. Well she uses a vpn to connect to the office that has all of our tv servers and when she connects and does what she has to do then disconnects...constantly after that the vpn connection always wants to connect. At first I thought it was only when she would do something on the internet but it seems to happen randomly. Whenever she tries to open Internet Explorer the vpn connects in...doesn't show her username/password or anything. I have checked all the connections options in internet option and made sure it was set to never dial a connection...all of that is right. I thought it might be internet explorer having something to do with it but it does it in google chrome and firefox. I have tired everything I can think of and can't find where or why the vpn always wants to connect in.