Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to run a batch file inside a zip archive from a batch file?  (Read 31197 times)

Quantos

Guru
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: How to run a batch file inside a zip archive from a batch file?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2009, 05:03:23 AM »
And the cheeky little sod dares to patronize his betters
Not a good way to endear himself and receive help...
Evil is an exact science.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 05:21:30 AM »
Still 20 19 posts to go...

papayrus

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 05:50:43 AM »
    First of all your wrong and if you dont understand shutdown -r -t 00 -c "DELETING YOUR *censored* PLEASE BE PATIENT" then get lost I'm tired of listening to you. You sound like a old hag.
    This is the restart command and in the main code you can see if you do even understand any code that it offers the option to reboot the computer cause um thats needed in order to make the font work in the game. And if you can see shutdown -r -t 00 -c "DELETING YOUR *censored* PLEASE BE PATIENT" after they choose the option to reboot it has 00 for timer which just reboots the computer I put -c "DELETING YOUR *censored* PLEASE BE PATIENT" in it cause I can change the timer say give like a 15 second timer before it restarts and it will display that funny message to my friends who will be using it. It's called humor get a sense og it cause I really think you are more confused than I am. Basically your not helping and I dont think you understand whats actually going on you dont even seem to be able to understand the program at all so please stop nagging.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 06:00:39 AM »
    there is no need to reboot the PC to get the font working.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Quantos

Guru
    • Veni, Vidi, Vici
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 06:01:01 AM »
    First of all your wrong and if you dont understand shutdown -r -t 00 -c "DELETING YOUR *censored* PLEASE BE PATIENT" then get lost I'm tired of listening to you. You sound like a old hag.

I'm pretty sure that you've just alienated yourself from the people that do know, and may have helped you had you apologized for your attitude.
    Evil is an exact science.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 06:01:37 AM »
    Abusive language reported

Salmon Trout

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 06:04:54 AM »
    It's called humor

It's called juvenile stupidity

papayrus

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 10:30:15 AM »
      Not a good way to endear himself and receive help...
      Salmon Trout said that lame statement along with all his other post wrecking statements.

papayrus

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 10:34:00 AM »
        You know what f it. I came here for help and I get Salmon Trout the retard. Anyway I'll go elsewhere there's no need for me to stupe down to the slug level of Salmon Pout. Bye loser have fun in your important busy life of trashing posts. What an accomplishment you are. Your mom must be so proud. LOL you put yourself as an adviser but you need lots of advice cause your not much of an adviser.
        Here, I will advise you Salmon Crotch. Go get some kind of special pill or mental help cause you dont know how to communicate properly. You will not have many friends in real life and you probably dont if you greet people in the manner you have greeted me. Calling a simple program malicious when anyone that can read a simple code can see that it is not. Accusing new comers of this and that and saying stupid ignorant things that I hear grade schoolers say to each other to make themselves feel better about themselves. You dont empower yourself by acting that way you embarrass yourself and no girl that is worth anything will ever want anything to do with a person like you.  You will always be a loser if you grow up or get help to grow up. I really feel bad for you if your actual age is above 12. Goodluck with getting the proper advise you need adviser LOL LMAO adviser ahahaha.
        « Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 10:53:13 AM by papayrus »

Salmon Trout

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 10:46:27 AM »
        Oh dear!  :-[ His own fantasies I think...

papayrus

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »
          LOL this really is all that you do isnt it. Linger like a leech in a forum all your life and attack anyone you feel like to make your small self feel better about your self. LOL LLLLOOOOLLLLLL get a life loser. You just said another 12 year old statement. Must be your fantasies ahahaha thats what a 12 year old would pout back at someone. LOL oh well not my fault I can simply laugh at people like you and shrug it off and know atleast something gave me laugh for the day.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 11:18:36 AM »
          I'll go elsewhere

Please do. What are you waiting for?

papayrus

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 11:25:44 AM »
            Please do. What are you waiting for?

I reported you Salmon Crotch. I dont care what happens but you should learn to mind your own business especially considering you have nothing of value to offer.

papayrus

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2009, 11:29:07 AM »
              I'm pretty sure that you've just alienated yourself from the people that do know, and may have helped you had you apologized for your attitude.

Dude that was directed at Salmon Crotch and if you are on his side your probably his good buddy. I dont need help from people like that obviously they cant read dos code. I need help from people that have minds.
              « Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 12:01:30 PM by papayrus »

papayrus

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 11:39:08 AM »
                there is no need to reboot the PC to get the font working.

Hey man just wanted to thank you. I think you actually understand what I am doing just a simple fun little program to change my font in the game. But unfortunatly yes I do have to reboot for the font to show in the game. Not a big deal though mostly I was just trying to get help organising my program better thats why I even posted all the code to it. If you can help then please do. I reported salmon trout because he is just a nuissance to a good intention. Hope we can continue to move on despite Salmon Trouts posts. This is my first time here and thanks to Salmon Trout it wasnt a pleasant first time but I can deal with people like that. Anyway
                Thanks Again