Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PLEASE HELP PROBLEM BIG  (Read 10032 times)

deargodpleasehelp

Re: PLEASE HELP PROBLEM BIG
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 12:12:08 PM »
Oh really? You think I'm being a jerk just by bumping this thread? And what "bad language" was I doing?
I dont see how I was being a full jerk here. I was panicking at that moment because my computer was totally messed up and I wanted answers quickly. Ugh. Whatever. Kick me off I don't care. You and your stupid rules and I didn't even spam and I only bumped once! How is that bad? I actually realize that some people just don't care anymore and give me member warnings for no reason and kick me off the board after only 1 bump and your thought of "bad language" at members. I was only saying stop spamming I wasn't spamming. Ohhh, god forbid everything turns upside down in here and the replies are off-topic? Seriously. You are like the worst moderator I have ever seen.  >:(

Salmon Trout

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 12:57:56 PM »
Oh really? You think I'm being a jerk just by bumping this thread? And what "bad language" was I doing?

Quote from: You!
.......... a Mac

You started off bad, now you're getting worse. There are 2 things you can do with moderation. 1. You can accept it and learn from it, and move forward, or 2. You can get yourself in a lather making a complete and utter fool of yourself. You chose the latter. Your choice. And, for your information, I am not a moderator! Just an ordinary member, but if you thought that would have been "bad moderation" you should see the Autoit forum, where people get bans for asking stupid questions, PMing for help, bumping, arguing with moderators, compared to that this is a kindergarten. But, like there, bottom line is, it's their party, play by the rules or get lost.

You and your stupid rules

Are you sure you're over 13?

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 02:15:30 PM by Salmon Trout »

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »
10-9-8-7-......
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

kareem eltanahy

Beginner
    « Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 07:09:08 AM »
    Besides, We still need feedback re: Allan's post. there really isn't much else to suggest aside from what Allan covered.
    you got a problem with me or what .............. >:D

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 07:11:09 AM »
    Yes

kareem eltanahy

Beginner
      « Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 07:16:00 AM »
      I dont see how I was being a full jerk here. I was panicking at that moment because my computer was totally messed up and I wanted answers quickly. Ugh. Whatever. Kick me off I don't care. You and your stupid rules and I didn't even spam and I only bumped once! How is that bad? I actually realize that some people just don't care anymore and give me member warnings for no reason and kick me off the board after only 1 bump and your thought of "bad language" at members. I was only saying stop spamming I wasn't spamming. Ohhh, god forbid everything turns upside down in here and the replies are off-topic? Seriously. You are like the worst moderator I have ever seen.  >:(
      nice way on talking man and who is BC_programmer  before century programmer lol wirte ur programming language on a stone and go away from here ,.......so what if u kicked me i still have me experiences 

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      « Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 07:27:16 AM »
      ummm...

Last Tuesday?
      I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

kareem eltanahy

Beginner
        « Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 07:29:18 AM »
        ummm...

Last Tuesday?
        what is last tuseday

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
        • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • BC-Programming.com
        • Certifications: List
        « Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 07:33:22 AM »
        what is last tuseday

it is the tuesday from the previous week.

See, as I'm sure you're aware, most calendars separate the year into 12 months, and the month into 28 to 31 days; each month is also divided into approximately 4 "weeks", weeks occasionally "spilling over" into adjacent months. The week names are often referred to in the paste tense (Last tuesday" to indicate the tuesday of the week prior to the current week; for example, on Wednesday, last tuesday would be 8 days previous, not the day before.

The same can be done, moving forward; "Next" tuesday would be the tuesday of the next week. Note that when using such terms "next" or "last" that it refers to the weekday that is part of the previous or next week, not the one belonging to the current week.

Strangely, this same logic doesn't quite extend to Months; saying "Next December" in March, for example, might mean the December of the current year. One should ask for clarification if it's important in this case.
        I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Allan

• Mastermind
        « Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 07:37:44 AM »
        OK BC really - just send me one pound. Please.

hotelgirl

Rookie

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 08:01:31 AM »
          Well, the process was a little confusing, but worked easily enough. I had to install it & such on my PC, but when I plugged it in to my Mac it worked perfect. I didn't have to run anything or set up anything, and the files were easy to get off. So I guess my little Mac knew just what to do all along! Thanks for taking your time out to help me though.

Allan

• Mastermind
          « Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 08:09:50 AM »
          OK, now I'm REALLY confused  ???   8)

Quantos

Guru
          • Veni, Vidi, Vici
            • Yes
            • Yes
          « Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 08:11:13 AM »
          OK, now I'm REALLY confused  ???   8)
          Don't worry about it, hotelgirl just posted to the wrong thread.
          Evil is an exact science.

Allan

• Mastermind
          « Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 08:12:12 AM »
          Don't worry about it, hotelgirl just posted to the wrong thread.
          Yeah, I knew - I was just keeping up with the general foolish tenor of this thread.

hotelgirl

Rookie

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 08:15:01 AM »
            Wow... :-[ sorry... haha... I was reading this thread because it got exciting and typing my reply at the same time, then my boss walked around the corner so I had to quickly post and X out. I'll move it to the appropriate place.