Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Poll

mac or pc?

mac
5 (41.7%)
pc
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: macbook pro  (Read 13462 times)

rooskie94

Topic Starter

Rookie
    • my club
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: macbook pro
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 03:18:29 PM »
well ill just get a macbook pro for school, plus ill get a student discount  ;D
`don't play with fire`

comda

Adviser
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 08:15:20 AM »
You know i do have to agree its a waste of money. But schools should have at least older macs that PCs. When i log on to this crap, It takes for ever to load. At least a power mac G4 with 300Mhz processor would work better that these pcs. Or insta;; Mac osx on them through boot123

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 09:05:19 AM »
I understand.

Eric1611

Beginner

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 05:44:29 PM »
    I would like to ask a question about Mac pro(Desktop).I run a softwarestudio with Pro-Tools and sometimes lots of Plug-Ins (Softsynths,drumcomputers,limiters,samplers ect. ect.) and most other studios  use Mac pro`s."They" all(or allmost all)tell me to switch to a Mac desktop but NOBODY can tell me why they are so much better.I am thinking of upgrading (In a few months I`ll be at the limit of what my computer can handle)but the Mac pro is quite expensive,for this money I can buy a nice self-build computer.
    Please if there is someone who can explain(someone who really KNOWS!!!)the difference for me without making it too difficult to understand I would be very thankfull.My computer-specs are listed in this forum.

I`ve asked this question 20-30 times,if there is anything to explain please help.

Thanks;Eric.
    Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want - and their kids pay for it.
    Richard Lamm.