Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Design Project Over 2 Weeks  (Read 2788 times)

phallan

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Here to learn
    Design Project Over 2 Weeks
    « on: February 02, 2010, 03:51:43 AM »
    Well i'm on the second week now so maybe you'll just ignore this, but still I'd like some professional feedback on my work as I throw myself into the world of Adobe illustrator :p

Information

I'm having my practical working experience for 2 weeks starting uhh, yesterday. And I'm learning how to use Adobe Illustrator for the printing business (preparing and enhancing everything from hand drawn sketches on paper to something you have thought up in your head)

Anyway there's more information on my blog and I post daily updates with finished projects so, feel free to follow me through these weeks xD

WARNING: Do NOT use Internet Explorer because some images are not visible with that browser.

LINK: http://www.phallan.ne1.net

(It is - Of Course - In English)

Thank you :3 feel free to post comments and/or suggestions or maybe even solutions to a problem

/S.

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Design Project Over 2 Weeks
    « Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 10:01:32 AM »
    This could be considered spam but seeing as you've got no ads or business-related stuff on the site it's alright. :)

My comment:
    Nice header logo.  ;D