Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I need help, can you please help me?  (Read 2593 times)

jessica

I need help, can you please help me?
« on: June 11, 2004, 09:26:02 AM »
I have this assessment for my IT class and 2 of the tasks i don't understand. Can you help me understand them and if its possible to give me an example of a possible answers so i have some guidline, can you please help me? Thanks

These are the Tasks:

Task 1

Using Microsoft Word, Create a Purchase request form that will be used to reorder cleaning equipment and consumables that are running low in an organization. You may make up the organization name and details.

Task 2

Create a Cleaning Equipment and Consumables Inventory, to be used for the storing of information on cleaning equipment on site. This log must contain the following information:

- All relevant details of the equipment or consumable
-  Relevant formulas used to calculate when stock needs to be reordered, as well as the reorder amount

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: I need help, can you please help me?
    « Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 11:41:37 AM »
    jessica......Hummmmmmmmm......I just read the 2 tasks that you are asked to complete and what is required seems clear to me ...........you are being asked to create , design , invent 2 forms ( which should interact with each other as I see it.) Have you looked at the sample templates on Microsofts site ......perhaps they will give you an idea........( I would be pleased to complete your assignment for you but somehow I dont think that will help you .)

Cheers ,

dl65  ???
    « Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 11:42:21 AM by dl65 »
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Joleen

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 11:57:37 AM »
    1a) Use Word.
    1b) In Word, create a form that looks like you want to purchase some product (Product Name, SKU, Quantity, Cost).
    1c) You get to make up any name for your company.

2a) Use Excel.
    2b) Make a list of cleaning materials.
    2c) Whip up some formulas that flag you when you need more product.

PCgeek8080

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 12:41:17 PM »
    If u know XML, u could make that inventory list an XML document.