Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Not a valid Windows Image  (Read 2613 times)

Koe973274

Not a valid Windows Image
« on: July 18, 2011, 01:06:54 AM »
I am trying to download a game from nexon.net and i get the downloader installed and a message pops up and says "The application or DLL C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\nspr4.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette." so if someone could tell me how to get rid of this message it would be very helpful.

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Not a valid Windows Image
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 08:03:35 PM »
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling all over again? My wife had a Pando product related issue a few months back as well and uninstalling and reinstalling corrected this on her system.

bigbangnet

Rookie
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Not a valid Windows Image
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 09:04:13 AM »
This error usually means a program is looking for this ddl in your system somewhere else (like if its in the path folder like system32 or something). Because of that, it creates an error. You'll have to dig a bit to find out about it.

Another good thing is to make sure you don't run anything when you try to install that downloader. CTRL + ALT + DEL and go to process and applications and remove anything unwanted. If your not sure then don't do it cause you might mess Windows up but if you feel like messing with it, go ahead. But I warned you.