Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Php and Server  (Read 2113 times)

Biswajit79

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Experienced
    Php and Server
    « on: November 03, 2014, 10:55:55 PM »
    I am confused about an situtation.Let us suppose that there is a website www.web.com/in.php When a client clicks that link , the server executes the php code contained in the file in.php and delivers the result produced by the in.php to the client
    But let us suppose that client A accesses the website and the server has started executing in.php and in the meantime client B clicks the same link i.e www.web.com/in.php (while server is still processing A's request, suppose the php code takes a considerable time to execute) then what the server would do??
    Will it deliver client B the same result produced by running in.php from A's request or would it run a seperate instance of the in.php for B and deliver its result to B??
    But if second case is the true then if the in.php want's to access some database would there not be a deadlock between the two in.php's (running simultaneously because of simultaneous request by A and B), then how the server manages????

Please help me soon...