Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Laptop Issue Question Error Help (MINE)  (Read 2389 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Laptop Issue Question Error Help (MINE)
    « on: March 18, 2009, 10:08:08 AM »
    I got a Toshiba Satellite M40 / M45 Series  I'm tring to contact tech support about it, but cant find it any were.  I try to find the model and its not listed.  Heres the issue.  I put in the recovery and apps/driver dvd  Satellite M40 / M45 Series and attempted to factory set it like how it was when you first get it.  it goes threw no issues and then it asks to open GHOST.EM i say yes abd says cant open it insert diskette which there is no a drive.  So I cancle it and get Application error 19502 cache write failure resul = 1 drive =1 sectors 0 to 1 if this problem persist contact toshiba.  Then I try rebooting and nothing.  I had this working before this but with the maleware and such thought that it be better.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: Laptop Issue Question Error Help (MINE)
      « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 10:20:27 AM »
      The disk is also saing that I have more then one partition dont think I chaged that and when I used 2k I seen that it had two but I used the one and still the same thing.  Partitions if like it was setup in the windows.  Sorry just tring to get stuff done and dont have alot of time like I would.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 10:52:14 AM »
        I think I have found it had to look on the bottom of it.  Cant find the online tech support

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Computer Hope
        • Certifications: List
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »
        Not sure if you got this fixed or not. But if you're still looking for Toshiba support it can be found at:

http://www.csd.toshiba.com

That information and all Toshiba support information also at:

http://www.computerhope.com/comp/toshiba.htm

Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
        -Albert Einstein

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 03:16:23 PM »
          thanks any way admin I got it fixed as you can see then.