1. Short for Direct Current, DC is an electrical current that flows unidirectionally. The electrical flows in DC are from the negative terminal to the positive terminal. The Direct current is what your computer uses to power the electronic components in your computer.
2. DC or D/C is also sometime an abbreviation used for disconnect, see the sign off definition for further information on this term.
3. DC is an abbreviation for Domain Controller.
4. Linux command, see the a href="../../unix/udc.htm">dc page for further information about this command.
5. DC is short for data center.