Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: AvP3  (Read 3448 times)

xabhadonx

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

AvP3
    « on: February 28, 2010, 02:35:35 PM »
    anyone have this game yet?

if so... is it worth buying?

I was pleased with AvP Gold and AvP 2 was decent. Just want to know if they kept up with the quality

Azzaboi

Apprentice
    • Aaron's Game Zone
      • Aaron's Game Zone
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: AvP3
    « Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 03:00:50 PM »
    Are you talking about Aliens vs. Predator (2010) ?

I've played the original and it's awesome, but the new one has better graphics but is way shorter storyline and feels like something is missing from the gameplay. It's more a multiplayer fun game rather than singleplayer like the original. Also uses Steam Client and it's a huge size game like two double layered DVDs for all the cool graphics and video.

or are you actually talking about AVP3 - Aliens: Colonial Marines, which I don't think has a release date yet? Looks very interesting thou. I've loved the previous old games in the series.
    Aaron's Game Zone
    The best free online flash games: http://azzaboi.weebly.com

Play Games - Play free games at Play Games Arcade

Mulreay

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 05:26:38 PM »
    I do have AvP 2010 if that's what you mean. As Azzaboi has said it is lacking in campaign longevity and for me you do get bored quickly.

the_mad_joker

Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 04:55:32 AM »
      See My Review About This Game  Here

cintari

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 05:25:03 AM »
      anyone have this game yet?

if so... is it worth buying?

I was pleased with AvP Gold and AvP 2 was decent. Just want to know if they kept up with the quality
      The game right now at it's current price isn't worth buying. Wait a month or two and it will most likely go down by half its original amount. This occurence usually what happens with semi-mediocre games like this one. You could google "chronicles of riddick video game"to find out for yourself. Overall, if you buy the game (AVP not COP) your going to enjoy it for a bit during the predator and maybe marine gameplay, but it will soon loose its luster when you try multiplayer or the alien gameplay. It's like playing a really nice game that wasn't really completed.