Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: All-In-One Computers  (Read 2812 times)

stevener11

Topic Starter

Beginner
    All-In-One Computers
    « on: March 08, 2010, 12:40:19 PM »
    I think for home computing (Not Serious Gaming), All-In-One computers are the way to go.
    My main All-In-one is a Sony Vaio.  I also have a Dell, HP, Gateway, and a MSI (I just gave away).
    My Dell is the mostest, Bestest and Sony is 2nd, them HP, Gateway and (I wouldn't get another MSI(My Opinion).
    The Gateway came with a Primary Solid State Drive, which is to small and full.  I don't want to make the D (slave drive) the main
    drive, because I would have to reload everything.  So it just sits there staring at me. 
    The Red Dell I purchased is not long available.  They only have a 19", in Black or Pink/white.  I like colors.

I think one of the dumbest things I did was purchase a Netbook.  What a waste.  Slowwwww.     :D
    SBE

Atari7800

Re: All-In-One Computers
    « Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 01:24:49 PM »
    iv'e gotten 3 hp notebooks at work in the last month, two had to be sent back.  hp was pretty good about doing the returns, but still.
    I would second that on the netbooks, those things are junk

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 01:28:23 PM »
    You can "clone" the SSD drive to the larger one in one step using the HDD' manuf. diagnostics utility...FREE.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

stevener11

Topic Starter

Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 02:06:22 PM »
      Thanks
      SBE