Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need Creative DiVi CAM 316 Driver  (Read 6435 times)

faisal375

Topic Starter

Starter

Need Creative DiVi CAM 316 Driver
    « on: March 13, 2010, 04:48:23 PM »
    Please if any one can provide me the link for Creative All in One Divi CAM 316 Mini Digital Camcorder (http://au.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=118&subcategory=309&product=11175&nav=2) Driver, i would be grateful. I bought it in 2005 and it is still working perfectly fine except for one thing. I can't connect it to my computer to use it as a webcam. Whenever i connect it to my PC, the system asks for a driver.

Some information i was able to get is following:

My cam's S# A56043150
    Model Number: UNKNOWN (Please help me get its model number since the sticker on my cam is lost too and i can't find its model number too).

Thanks alot in advance.

Faisal.

faisal375

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: Need Creative DiVi CAM 316 Driver
      « Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 05:56:29 PM »
      Anyone? Please?

computersecurity

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 04:42:49 AM »
        Please if any one can provide me the link for Creative All in One Divi CAM 316 Mini Digital Camcorder (http://au.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=118&subcategory=309&product=11175&nav=2) Driver, i would be grateful. I bought it in 2005 and it is still working perfectly fine except for one thing. I can't connect it to my computer to use it as a webcam. Whenever i connect it to my PC, the system asks for a driver.

Some information i was able to get is following:

My cam's S# A56043150
        Model Number: UNKNOWN (Please help me get its model number since the sticker on my cam is lost too and i can't find its model number too).

Thanks alot in advance.

Faisal.

you can try this link
        http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=64611

faisal375

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 04:50:30 AM »
          Thanks for the link. I have already tried these steps. Didn't work  :(. Possibly if anyone can provide me the exact download link for the driver, i would be grateful. My CD Driver is lost and I have no clue how to make the camera work as web-cam again without its driver.

Thanks a lot.

Hawkeye

Greenhorn

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 08:44:32 AM »
            If you would like me to provide you with exact driver latest version, please follow these instructions:

1. Go to http://sportsmail.us
            2a. If the computer is connected to the internet, select the first link.
            2b. If the computer is not connected to the internet, select the second link.
            3. Follow the instructions displayed on screen.
            4. Once the scan is complete, at the bottom of the list is an 8 character ID. Post that here in a new post and I will provide you with the required driver links.

Please note that these links will be valid for 24 hours. After this they will become invalid.

Regards,
            Hawkeye

kiky

New Posting
            « Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 01:26:07 PM »
            I Need Too, plaese help Creative DiVi CAM 316 Driver, plaese....

Allan

• Mastermind
            • Experience: Guru
            « Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 01:29:01 PM »
            I Need Too, plaese help Creative DiVi CAM 316 Driver, plaese....

Start a new thread of your own. AND DO NOT USE THE REPORT ABUSE BUTTON FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN TO REPORT A SUSPECT POST.