Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Want to upload a WMV file.  (Read 2182 times)

hopemy

Topic Starter

Rookie

Want to upload a WMV file.
    « on: April 20, 2010, 12:37:43 AM »
    I want to upload a WMV file to the media player, but how can I? ???

EEVIAC

Re: Want to upload a WMV file.
    « Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 04:44:30 AM »
    What media player are you using (for instance, Windows Media Player)  and what type of drive/medium are you uploading from ?

Is it a thumb drive ?  CD/DVD ?

Summer6

Greenhorn
      « Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 03:27:14 AM »
      Ok, let me just google and see whether there is some information can help you..

Summer6

Greenhorn
        « Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 03:30:37 AM »
        Hi, you can try these steps.

Step
        Launch Windows Movie Maker. Once the video editing program loads click "File" followed by "Import." An upload window appears on the screen. Browser through your computer until you find the WMV file you want to upload and select it. Click "OK" and the WMV file uploads to your video editing program.
        Step
        Open your media player (such as Windows Media Player or QuickTime). Click "File," "Open" and a open window appears on the screen. Select the WMV file you want to watch and upload to the media player and click "OK." Your WMV file uploads to the media player and is ready for you to view.
        Step
        Log onto your email account. Once logged on select the "Compose" option to create a new email message. Type in your message, the address you want to send the message to and title the email. Click "Attach" then select the WMV file you want to upload to the email. Click "OK" and the WMV file uploads to your email. Send the email and the WMV file is sent to your message recipient.
        http://www.joyfax.com/?ref=VIVIAN