Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problem with links  (Read 2843 times)

lockdude

Topic Starter

Rookie

Problem with links
    « on: May 01, 2010, 07:18:47 AM »
    Hello everyone. I did a quick search and didn't find anything, so here's my problem:

I've noticed over roughly the past 2 months that some links don't work on some sites.
    The one I need to work now is the link to the graphing calculator on CoolMath.Com. I have Java enabled on the browser (firefox), but I still can't get it to open. I click on it and nothing happens.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how this problem can be corrected? Thank you for your time and have a great day.  :)

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Problem with links
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 07:52:12 AM »
    There are a few links on that site that will not open on my end...contact the Webmaster.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

lockdude

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Problem with links
      « Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 01:27:13 PM »
      Thanks for letting me know you had problems with their links too. I've corrected the problem as far as getting that particular link to work. However, I now have a problem with getting the graphing calculator ap to work. I have the Java plug-in. Any ideas on what's wrong there? It won't show up at all but works fine on my other machine running Vista.