Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Gmail  (Read 5409 times)

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Gmail
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 06:10:20 AM »
Got to have evidence there big guy. Evidence. You notice I don't bother you until you bother me... Also, I'm a bit confused... Where did post count enter the conversation? Or better yet, how did I get into this conversation?

[glb]Flame[/glb]
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 03:09:26 PM by flame »

yourfateissealed

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2005, 08:56:56 PM »
Lol, No, I'm not Flame.  Remember Kyle who had the problems getting the A/V inputs on the Desktop working....well, I appreciated the help so much that I decided to join, and help share my little wisdom.  (Plus, im gonna need help on the PC I'm Building)

I got the Inputs working btw....thanks  ;D

Today I finally got invites to give.  It took 2 days to recieve them.

Anyway, thanks...I appreciate it.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2005, 03:29:58 AM »
After being reported I checked into this and these users are not Flame (additional mentions will be sent to both flame and raptor incase this post is missed). After looking at the IPs Region, City, and ISP YourFateIsSealed, R0SS, and Raptor are all different and I can say with an almost certainty that they are all different users. I apologize for not knowing all the details (very busy), but I ask whatever issues you guys have between each other that you resolve them or please forget about them. Both of you guys are a great help to the Computer Hope forums and I only hope that you can resolve your issues between each other. Other users have mentioned some of the hostility on the forums and one user mentioned bringing in a new category into the forums to discuss off-topic things. Something I’ll be considering, but with everything else going on I can only add it to my ever-growing list of things to-do.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

Raptor

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2005, 03:37:24 AM »
I'll go back to do what I do best! Ignoring Flame.  :P

yourfateissealed

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2005, 10:49:03 AM »
Both of you guys are a great help to the Computer Hope forums

Well...I am not here to mess anything up... I was just thankful for the help I have recieved, and want to share any wisdom I may have...and I feel entitled to have the right to do so...

R0SS

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2005, 01:36:38 PM »
Hey guys, Im here to try to gain lots of Computer Knowledge, And try to help out where i can.

Flame and Raptor you guys have helped me on countless times thanks.

Who knows one day i may get to help you :P