Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: OUTLOOK EXPRESS  (Read 13910 times)

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: OUTLOOK EXPRESS
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 01:45:23 PM »
So, how do you do your "everyday email accounts"?

Keytapper

Topic Starter

Intermediate
    « Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 10:32:22 AM »
    I am sorry that I have not replied sooner, but the problem never went away. Even Waitrose could not answer it and sent me instruction on reloading the IE prog without sucess. I have now changed my provider and have not had the problem since. Again, sorry if by not responding at the end it caused you a problem. The laptop even crashed with a trojan and I had to get it professionally sorted. Have now also different security methods. My only still existing problem is that although in my Power Management I have the monitor on mains power set to close at certain times, after the laptop has been running for about four or five hours, the monitor stays alive until after it has been rebooted. I am prepared to live with it as I don't want to c**k anything else up. Pete.

soybean

Genius
    « Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 11:59:07 AM »
    Uh, I'm sure of the purpose of your post. Are you just us giving an update on the status of your computer?  Or, do you have a new question?  If you have a question un-related to the topic of this discussion, you should start a new topic.

Keytapper

Topic Starter

Intermediate
      « Reply #18 on: July 31, 2010, 02:59:28 AM »
      No, I have finished. I was just publically replying to a PM I had received some time ago but only came across it yesterday informing me of a PM  that had been sent some weeks ago. I had not been getting the info of new posts.  I had not been getting email notifications, but now I have changed my email address, this site is again informing me of inputs. Thanks.  Pete.

soybean

Genius
      « Reply #19 on: July 31, 2010, 07:49:21 AM »
      OK, thanks for that explanation.