Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Recording Voice  (Read 2853 times)

xMUSEx

Recording Voice
« on: November 16, 2010, 12:18:19 PM »
Hi, I was wondering how I could record my own voice to be repeated back to me (I'm revisin for a french speaking exam, and want to learn it, they say listening to it repeatedly helps) DO you need to download anything? I'm not really sure, some help would be great :) Thanks

Salmon Trout

Re: Recording Voice
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 12:37:54 PM »
You have not said what operating system you are using, but Windows has a built in app called Sound Recorder which may be what you want. Have you got a microphone? For language work a headset (headphones with a microphone) are a good idea.

iNB

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: Recording Voice
    « Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 12:00:30 AM »
    i can see what you need is a voice repeater to repeat the recording that you make instead of a recorder that can only record your voice, am i right? Thus the windows built-in app can not help...
    As for me, i use AthTek voice repeater to learn my spanish, it can change the playing speed and repeat your voice. It IS a useful tool for me to learn Spanish. I hope it can help you to learn French...