Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: error  (Read 2386 times)

auldbuck

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    error
    « on: December 09, 2010, 11:43:28 AM »
     :'(my laptop is playing up. its a dell inspiron 1545. After i put my password in for me to start the screen goes black for a split sec then it comes up with"WINDOWS ERROR RECOVERY.Then it gives me 3 options and  so many ex secs, then i have to press the enter button, then the procedure starts again.This can continue for a while until i get lucky. Please somebody help me.    AULDBUCK.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: error
    « Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 12:35:44 PM »
    What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, virus, error, etc)?

johngetter

Hopeful

• The Computer Master (Number 2)
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: error
    « Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 04:15:03 PM »
    :'(my laptop is playing up. its a dell inspiron 1545. After i put my password in for me to start the screen goes black for a split sec then it comes up with"WINDOWS ERROR RECOVERY.Then it gives me 3 options and  so many ex secs, then i have to press the enter button, then the procedure starts again.This can continue for a while until i get lucky. Please somebody help me.    AULDBUCK.

This may have nothing to do with it but I know that some Dells have a recovery button on there laptops. Lenovo Laptops have them...and there as been problems with the button jamming and it keeps bringing them to the recovery page.

This probably wont help but This is just some info.   ;)

Call of Duty Player
    Operation 7 Player
    Halo Reach Player
    Acer User

I am glad to help you today...Have a Nice Day, From your Friendl