Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer not showing any sort of video...  (Read 2427 times)

frappim

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Computer not showing any sort of video...
    « on: December 09, 2010, 06:38:55 PM »
    my computer is not showing any type of videos... what i mean by that is when I try to  go on webcam it just shows lines (for me and the person im on webcam with) and when i try to watch a movie it  just shows white.....

i already tried to restart my computer. that didnt do anything.... i dont know what else to do. (i can still watch youtube videos)

if you need any more information just ask me...

here is a photo: http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/frappim/messedupcomputer.jpg

the left screen is my monitor with msn on it, the right side is my second monitor (which is my tv) with the movie playing.

all this started just today... please help.

frappim

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Computer not showing any sort of video...
      « Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 07:35:38 PM »
      K i some how solved it... i was talking on msn when my monitor went blank. Then my computer shut off, turned back on and just started to beep. it would do like 8 beeps then restart then do another 8 beeps and so on. so i went in my computer blew in it a whole bunch of dust went into my face, i unplugged everything plugged it all back in. turned it on and i somehow works.

my computer is having lots of problems lately. sorry for posting this. i guess it wasnt a real problem.

johngetter

Hopeful

• The Computer Master (Number 2)
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: Computer not showing any sort of video...
      « Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 07:53:31 PM »
      K i some how solved it... i was talking on msn when my monitor went blank. Then my computer shut off, turned back on and just started to beep. it would do like 8 beeps then restart then do another 8 beeps and so on. so i went in my computer blew in it a whole bunch of dust went into my face, i unplugged everything plugged it all back in. turned it on and i somehow works.

my computer is having lots of problems lately. sorry for posting this. i guess it wasnt a real problem.

Hey I was just wondering what program you were using...it looked pretty cool.

Call of Duty Player
      Operation 7 Player
      Halo Reach Player
      Acer User

I am glad to help you today...Have a Nice Day, From your Friendl