Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PC won't boot Past Logo Screen  (Read 2565 times)

xxXplicitP

Topic Starter

Rookie

PC won't boot Past Logo Screen
    « on: December 10, 2010, 12:39:41 AM »
    I just switched cases from my Alienware Area 51 750i Case to an Antec 1200 and it will not go past the Alienware Logo screen in the start.

Its suck on Press DEL to enter Settings and Tab for BIOS Post Message. I tried resetting the CMOS Battery and using the 1 RAM Stick

I hear no sound when I turn power on as well.

Once I turn on the PC i tried repeatedly pressing the DEL key on my keyboard and it said "Entering Settings"... but then it froze after that.

Also, on my 24 Pin that connects to the MB for power has a small 2 pin that I do not remember where it plugs into.

My Specs are
    Windows 7 Pro
    Intel Core 2 Duo 8400
    Nividia GTS 250
    750 Watt Alienware PSU

Any help would be nice please!

xxXplicitP

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: PC won't boot Past Logo Screen
      « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »
      Motherboard is a Asus P5N-D

princekng

• Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 05:26:38 AM »
        Maybe your system is over heating, try to see visually your fan rotation and hsf clip. cause this clip sometimes detached  by vibrating or else. or it's deatched when you re assembly you computer.
        playing game on big Led Tvs is really fun

xxXplicitP

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 09:31:44 PM »
          Maybe your system is over heating, try to see visually your fan rotation and hsf clip. cause this clip sometimes detached  by vibrating or else. or it's deatched when you re assembly you computer.

Shouldn't be overheating. I see all my fans spinning and my CPU has a H50 and i can feel the liquid moving inside of it. I'll double check though.