Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: katrina  (Read 4049 times)

Mac

Re: katrina
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 02:34:33 PM »
Too many civilians...

Need to take the high ground.

Windows98

Apprentice

• Proud user of Windows 98 and Windows 98 SE
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2005, 07:13:00 PM »
Didn't Florida get hit by some powerful hurricanes also? We didnt see mcuh coverage of that maybe because hurricans had hot Florida so many times they know how to survive.

Now for New Orleans in Lousiana and... hmm fogot the other area. It is condered big news because of the flooding..

I think the point of the news were trying to make is poor people get left behind.. I guess thats true....

Everyone is trying to find someone to blame... we shouldn't blame others if we know the inevit-.. enevati... enavatiable is going to happen. It was bound to happen. Where will it happen next? Who knows

merlin_2

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2005, 07:26:18 PM »
People in high places<government>should be held accountable........thats their job........someone should have got the people,out that did not have  means to move from new orleans .........a hospital ship the comfort was sitting next to new orleans which can carry 4k people? never used?more cash in weapons in the usa........than.......the people that live there.

Does anybody care........about human life........no? is does not concern me......
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 07:28:10 PM by merlin_2 »