Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to manage add ons?  (Read 2449 times)

Doug

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Beginner
How to manage add ons?
« on: August 27, 2011, 08:33:50 AM »
If I run IE 9 without add ons every page loads instantly and when I search on Google for information from new websites, everything loads almost instantly.  When I first type my search in Google the auto results instantly appear when I run without add ons.  Regular IE9, I'll type a letter in and get a pause and I have to wait.  When I run IE9 with add ons, I get long pauses(5 seconds maybe sometimes I think 10).  I notice that I can't run IE9 without add ons and then go to manage add ons and enable each one because in that menu they are arealy enabled/disabled.  So, how do I sort through them to find which is causing delays/problems. 

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: How to manage add ons?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 09:57:58 AM »
I can't answer your question about IE because I don't use it much.  So, my question, do you have any other browsers installed? 

Edit: this reference may help: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/tips-for-solving-problems-with-internet-explorer