Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Re:help me recover my documents Plz  (Read 2841 times)

khulekani

Re:help me recover my documents Plz
« on: August 30, 2011, 08:04:24 AM »
I use fujistu Siemen laptop with Vista software. I recently put  usb on my computer and had a phoenix software on it. It automatically intalled itself on to my computer. I did not think that will cause any harm. I switched it off for the day. On the following morning I switched in on but was unable to log in, it only displayed the Fuijistu siemens on the screen and on the far right bottom it displayed "phoenix" IT also displayed BIOS SETTINGS F2 and BOOT MENU F12. I have tried the F2 button and tells me to wait... and freezee there. I am worried cause all my work documents are there and I can not access it. Please help me remove this phoenix software that i dont understanda and I REALLY NEED MY DOCUMENTS BACK OTHERWISE MY WORK IS AT STAKE Please help.

Khulekani :'( :'(

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 05:55:01 PM »
Welcome!
Computer Hope is the number one location for free computer help.
The forum will help everyone with all computer questions.

At this pint, do nothing. You need t find a friend or associate that can help you. It is possible to recover all the important documents from your computer. But the use of another computer is needed.

Your friend will prepare a recovery CD and use it to copy files from your hard drive onto a USB flash drive.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 07:46:02 PM »
Slave Drive Tutorial...
NOTE: Since it's a laptop you'll need one of these: 

About 8 Bucks..U.S.  from any PC store...laptop to IDE converter.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 03:35:56 AM »
After saving your files from another PC. Insert the hard drive back to your Laptop and try booting to Safemode. Tap F8 early on the booting sequence. If you ever happen to boot to windows, remove the software by add or remove programs tools.