Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I assure you this is different but my browsing history is not showing up!!!  (Read 23744 times)

garybear

Re: I assure you this is different but my browsing history is not showing up!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2012, 08:33:23 PM »
Try this Control panel Users Change account name!!

[year+ old attachment deleted by admin]

garybear

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 08:37:47 PM »
Then turn off guest account!!

[year+ old attachment deleted by admin]

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2012, 09:46:04 PM »
I suspect this may go 6 pages without a solution...

Not that the advice given is lacking...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

garybear

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2012, 09:53:59 PM »
I suspect this may go 6 pages without a solution...
I suspect your suspect is correct!! :) ;) I'm totally confused at this time. Mostly bored. I really have no idea where this is going. Trying to make a good hand here on CH.
I'm headed for bed !!

Jack Catalano

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2012, 11:10:46 AM »
    Thank you for being so patient with me guys. Its much appreciated, you have no idea.

Now, Im on the computer now and my user account is Jack Catalano. Now, Im going to delete the other account which is Jack. Now all the info. that I have saved or bookmarked in the Jack account, will I lose that once I delete the account?

Is there anyway I can transfer the information from the Jack account to the Jack Catalano account?

garybear

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »
    Is there anyway I can transfer the information from the Jack account to the Jack Catalano account?

Not that I'm aware of. I really don't know if you will lose them , but if you delete the other account you may lose the bookmarks.
    I have never carried it this far before, so your above my pay grade :)
    Are we going to page 6 yet patio?? ;) ;) I think we are making a little progress, but I can't be positive about that!!

bigbangnet

Rookie
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    « Reply #51 on: February 13, 2012, 07:33:35 AM »
    I might get shot here cause it's not a real answer but I never use IE because of those weird issues. Honestly, try to use other browsers. They tend to be better with this kind of feature. *censored* I just hate IE altogether for lots of reasons. if your hesitating cause other browsers doesn't work if its not IE then firefox for example got awesome extentions for IE compatibility.