Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Microsoft Office for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition SP1 32-bit  (Read 18453 times)

geek hoodlum

Topic Starter

Apprentice
    • Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
Guys I need your help. I'm looking for Microsoft Office versions that are compatible with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition SP1 32-bit.

Currently I found only Microsoft Office 2003 and Microsoft Office 2007. If you know other Microsoft Office versions, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
You might be interested in volume licensing:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee624349.aspx
I have successfully installed a trial version of Office 2010 Professional Plus in a VM of Windows Server 2003.
In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none

geek hoodlum

Topic Starter

Apprentice
    • Yes
Thanks! Actually I'm handling 41 servers but I'm not the one who installed the OS. Another question, is SP1 is included already when you install Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition? Or is it a different update or patch like the SP2?

My point here is that my clients are responsible for the said software (Microsoft Office) and license key. All servers are Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. So I will give them recommendations.

Microsoft said that I can run...
Office 2003 in Windows Server 2003
Office 2007 in Windows Server 2003 with SP1
Office 2010 in Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only)