Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Batman Arkham City DX11  (Read 23613 times)

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Experience: Beginner
    Batman Arkham City DX11
    « on: February 05, 2012, 12:24:03 AM »
    Dear Computer Experts,
                                        I have a Radeon HD 6670 which supports DX11. But it is not working on double-clicking the shortcut for Arkham City for DX11, the program simply stops working. Using the BmLauncher I have to go to Settings and turn off the DX11 function. Also, during the installation, I only remember installing DX9, not DX11. Do I have to download any software or install something else for DX11? When Windows 7 says that Arkham City has stopped working it also notifies me by saying that they couldn't load the shader file. Why do these problems always happen with me? But I am able to play on DX9.

Raptor

Re: Batman Arkham City DX11
    « Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:32:47 PM »
    Have you made sure you got DX11 installed?

https://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17431

So the game does work under DX9 but not DX11, right? Is DX10 in there as well? Does that work?

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 10:43:51 PM »
      i have dx11 bcoz when i checked dxdiag it said my DirectX version was DirectX 11. Maybe I have to download a special patch for playing Arkham City. Can you tell me some other games with DX11 support so that I can check tem out?
      « Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:59:38 PM by XtrGamer »

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
        « Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 10:55:44 PM »
        raptor, the link led me to a download that had a audio file and a ppt presentation about dx11. dont i have to download software?

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
          « Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 05:51:38 AM »
           first, pls forget the above post.
          raptor please help i tried to download a patch for dx11 but they are giving the same problem when i enable dx 11. the message is:

Failed to find shader map for default material DefaultMaterial! Please make sure cooking was successful and that your console is properly configured (eg. Disc vs HDD Boot) and that the file serving directories are correct in Target Manager.

QA_APPROVED_BUILD_JANUARY_2011 387507 27-09-2011 18:18:21 (Wwise: 2011.1.0 #3886) Game

Address = 0x75d39617 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.DLL]

There are a few more addresses too. please raptor help if you think it is necessary tell me and i will post the other addresses to but if u dont think u can help me than tell me so.

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 07:55:05 AM »
          http://sites.amd.com/us/game/technology/Pages/system-requirements.aspx

Does it say you meet the requirements for the batman game?

Sorry about the DX11 link, I haven't got a clue where to obtain anything later than DX9 it would seem... Microsoft refers me to their games for Windows live marketplace.

However, I think that if your DX11 is out of date, you can update it through Windows Update. Not to mention that Batman should have come with a suitable version of DX11. If you didn't install that, it might be on the CD.

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
            « Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 10:03:48 AM »
            dear Raptor
                             i think i forget to mention that i didnt buy the game, i downloaded it. does this forum allow admitting to piracy or are they gonna ban me? Anyways i guess since i downloaded a ripped version they removed the dx11 feature. pls recommend some dx11 games so that i can try this out.

quaxo

Guru
              • Yes
            • Computer: Specs
            • Experience: Guru
            « Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 06:26:11 PM »
            dear Raptor
                             i think i forget to mention that i didnt buy the game, i downloaded it. does this forum allow admitting to piracy or are they gonna ban me? Anyways i guess since i downloaded a ripped version they removed the dx11 feature. pls recommend some dx11 games so that i can try this out.

You won't get banned, but you won't get help with it. It's against policy to assist with pirated programs.

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
              « Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 03:59:46 AM »
              k no problem i uninstalled the game. i think i will buy the game that will definitely reduce my problems by 99%

batlon13

Rookie
                • Experience: Experienced
                « Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 05:21:47 AM »
                I have already played this game in my pc. its really high configure game and also enjoyable game. i have DVD.

quaxo

Guru
                  • Yes
                • Computer: Specs
                • Experience: Guru
                « Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 08:59:27 PM »
                I have already played this game in my pc. its really high configure game and also enjoyable game. i have DVD.

Please stop resurrecting long dead threads with nonsense posts.