Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need to build a good PC for HD Video Editing & Graphics work  (Read 6401 times)

smartprashant

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Hi do you any idea about the price of core i7 3770k?I guess its much better than core i7 2600K?also will I get anything with similar performance in AMD?I need Asus Motherboard with 32 GB RAM.1 GB  Nvdia Graphics Card, 2 TB Hard Disk plus 12 GB RAM DDR 3 1600Mhz

If you can give me the idea of the prices then it will really be great.Any other suggestion from you is also most welcome.

Thx,

Prashant

truenorth

Guru

Re: Need to build a good PC for HD Video Editing & Graphics work
      « Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 11:26:08 AM »
      The requested information will be found by YOU doing the research at whatever available sources exist in your country (or from locations that will ship to your country). Also how anyone can give you prices pertinent to you when we don't know the country you are in would probably not be of much use to you. I suggest that you obtain the information on ALL the aspects of those items you may be interested in and when you have narrowed the choices to a a small number return and ask for input on whatever concerns you (if indeed concerns remain).truenorth