Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: {Help Request} - Invisible Programme?  (Read 3534 times)

Chammiez

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    {Help Request} - Invisible Programme?
    « on: October 20, 2012, 07:33:21 AM »
    Hi, I seem to be having a issue with a programme I use frequently, it was working like 5 days ago.. and since then it's been weird, I changed no settings that I know of, basically, it's just a normal .exe downloaded from the internet.. it's from the legit site it was created and like I siad it's been working for ages until now.. it just randomly stopped.

Basically when I open it.. it runs.. and everything says it's running.. like the icon on the task bar, (I can hover my mouse over it to see the programme in action), press alt+tab to select it.. But.. it's not on my screen anywhere.. like it's hiding or something? how can I fix this.. this is the only programme thats doing it.. it doesn't install, it's just a file you download then run and it opens.. I've tried downloading a fresh copy and opening and still does the same.. and older release of the programme works fine, no problems, and even though this release I want to use is a beta... it's been working fine before.. so that can't be the reason for it not working.

This is not much proof to go on to show it's open and running, but it's all I could think of.

Programme: Modio 4 Beta
    Site: http://www.game-tuts.com

Chammiez

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: {Help Request} - Invisible Programme?
      « Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:51:18 AM »
      Hi, I seem to be having a issue with a programme I use frequently, it was working like 5 days ago.. and since then it's been weird, I changed no settings that I know of, basically, it's just a normal .exe downloaded from the internet.. it's from the legit site it was created and like I siad it's been working for ages until now.. it just randomly stopped.

Basically when I open it.. it runs.. and everything says it's running.. like the icon on the task bar, (I can hover my mouse over it to see the programme in action), press alt+tab to select it.. But.. it's not on my screen anywhere.. like it's hiding or something? how can I fix this.. this is the only programme thats doing it.. it doesn't install, it's just a file you download then run and it opens.. I've tried downloading a fresh copy and opening and still does the same.. and older release of the programme works fine, no problems, and even though this release I want to use is a beta... it's been working fine before.. so that can't be the reason for it not working.

This is not much proof to go on to show it's open and running, but it's all I could think of.

Programme: Modio 4 Beta
      Site: http://www.game-tuts.com

This has been fixed now. :) I only had to hover my mouse over the icon in the task bar and right click the preview image that shows and click maximize and it showed.. :) Thought I would share the solution for anyone else with this problem.