Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Game freeze, Windows update won't function  (Read 3933 times)

David Bradley

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Game freeze, Windows update won't function
« on: January 07, 2014, 03:08:59 AM »
After rebooting I open control panel/admin tools/event viewer. Under the system section it says: error Service Control Manager tImeout (30000 Milliseconds) waiting for transaction response from the NVSvc Event ID 7011. Error I get multiple side by side errors-event ID 59, Error Dependent Microsoft Windows common control could not be found and the last error was the referenced assembly is not installed on you system. Event Id 32. Error sptd Driver detected an internal error in its data structures for Event ID 4. Error Service Control Manager Time out(30000 milliseconds) Waiting for the IMAPI CD burning COM Service service to connect. Error Service Control Manager The IMAPI CD burning Com Service service failed to start due to the following error The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion Event ID 7000. Under the application section I get Application Error Update exe. Version 00.00. faulting module update exe. version 00.00. faulting address 0x000000000007c2d0 Event ID 1000.  I built this PC for gaming, and it seems that I alway have problems when I try to play a game! Can any body tell me why? I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you
David Bradley