Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to check the recent sign-in activity in AOL email account ?  (Read 6491 times)

jnch88

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    How to check the recent sign-in activity in AOL email account ?
    I can't find the Recent Sign-in Activity on AOL email account, can anyone help ?
    TKS,
    John

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: How to check the recent sign-in activity in AOL email account ?
    « Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 05:19:07 PM »
    I'd call AOL support at their toll free number. You will have to prove that you are in fact the customer who owns that account. And then you should be able to ask them for information that you need.

Many years ago ( 1997 ) I was able to check with them when I kept getting disconnected when running my then 486DX100Mhz with 24MB RAM and Windows 95 on a 120MB Conner HDD and 28.8k modem. I found out that my friend had watched me logon and wrote down my password. Then was using it at home from his computer, and when he logged on it kicked me off since back then it only allowed 1 connection at a time per account. I contacted AOL and changed my password and that fixed it, although I didnt know about this until they told me that they saw that the dial-up connection was happening thru 2 different numbers and when they traced it back and mentioned the phone number I said... hey thats my friends phone number. It was fixed as easily as changing password and then telling my friend that it wasnt cool to steal my password and use my internet as his own from his home.