Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Boot Loop Because of failed Windows 10 Reset  (Read 3709 times)

Zariono

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Boot Loop Because of failed Windows 10 Reset
    « on: January 23, 2018, 10:02:55 AM »
    Hey guys, im pretty new to computers so sorry if this is a dumb question. I recently Factory resetted my Computer because it was getting slow. It went good until my Computer went off because the power cord fell out.I then put it back in and it said that a error hapenned and that it needed to restart but when i pressed ok it just looped back to the error. I looked on the internet and it said to change somwthing in regedit to work. I did that and it was gone , but then my PC started rebooting and basically got into a boot loop.the weird thing is that if i let it load, it shows me for a sec that windows is downloading ,then boots up again. I also wanted to mention that my friend downloaded for me windows 10 whitout a usb or CD.Can anybody help me?

Mark.

Adviser
    • Forum Regular
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Boot Loop Because of failed Windows 10 Reset
    « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 01:51:53 PM »
    I would redo the fresh reload of Windows again and let it finish normally this time.
    then you have your system at a clean, known state if further troubleshooting is required.
    you're going to need Win10 on a bootable USB stick or DVD for that.
    use the Media Creation Tool for here for that: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10