Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Basic Tools and Languages For Web Development  (Read 104670 times)

core1985

Topic Starter

Beginner
  • I am lecturer in physics
  • Experience: Experienced
Basic Tools and Languages For Web Development
« on: December 12, 2019, 12:08:16 AM »
 ???

Hello users
I want to master dynamic website development which tools and languages should i learn or any good YouTube tutorial

Ravigeek

• Experience: Familiar
    Re: Basic Tools and Languages For Web Development
    « Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 03:55:06 AM »
    Hey,

Basically, in the web development you will come across front-end and back-end i.e Full stack web developer. It's upto you what do you want to target whether front-end, back-end, or both.

If we talk about tools to write code then according to us(developers) we call them text editor. These tools are easily aavailable on interent. Popular one among them are NOTEPAD++, SUBLIMETEXT, VS CODE(Visual studio code) etc...

Languages that you need to create an front-end of a website are HTML - Markup language for structuring your document on web page.(HTML5 latest version), CSS(CSS3 latest version) - for styling your document and make it colorful and Javascript - for giving breathe to your website(Functionality) helps to create dynamic website. 

With a Javascript if you learn one framework for optimim results. Usually Developers learn one or more framework out of these  Angular, React, Vue, Ember and jQuery.

Back-end language  - Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, JAVA, Rust etc..

Best of luck for your future in Web development. :)

core1985

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • I am lecturer in physics
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 10:12:56 AM »
    Thanks a lot
    At least I know now the road map. What about word press it this tool good for educational tutorial websites?

gfcecil5

• Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 07:10:37 PM »
      The most essential tools from my point of view are:

Sublime Text.
      Chrome Developer Tools.
      jQuery.
      GitHub.
      Twitter Bootstrap.
      Angular.js.
      Sass.