Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Bluetooth Wont Discover Devices  (Read 11498 times)

kamikaze33

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Bluetooth Wont Discover Devices
    « on: April 03, 2020, 01:33:30 PM »
    Just built a new PC, trying to pair my Keychron K1 and Logitech Z337 speakers to it via bluetooth. For the life of me, i cannot get this to work.
    I can confirm that it is NOT the devices themselves; both register and pair immediately to my phone (S10) and laptop (HP Elitebook).
    I have tried removing any/all bluetooth devices and drivers, but windows automatically reinstalls them every time i reboot.
    When i first set up the PC and got the keyboard, i was able to pair it. The computer had a whole host of other issues at the time though, all of which i cannot remember. I was also able to get the speakers somewhat briefly paired, when i turned off bluetooth on the laptop and phone - however, the speakers showed under OTHER DEVICES once paired, and i could not for the life of me get the computer to read them as a sound device/output to them. That time, i restarted, and was never able to find the speakers again in the bluetooth search.
    I guess i could have several bluetooth devices within close proximity to each other, not sure if this would affect it. I have a raspberryPi, the work laptop and my phone all within ~3 feet of each other.
    I have tried reinstalling windows. I have tried formatting the M.2 and completely starting from scratch. Nothing is working.
    Upon the latest format, when i booted up ArmoryCrate said i ALREADY had the latest version of the Intel Bluetooth drivers installed. How? Im guessing this might be done through the BIOS somehow?

Id really like to get this working as this was one of the main features for both building the new pc, and buying the peripherals that i did.

Ive attached a full dump of my system info, please let me know if there's any other info i can provide!