Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I Need Advice to build my Gaming Pc  (Read 4262 times)

stevejhones

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    I Need Advice to build my Gaming Pc
    « on: June 08, 2021, 11:26:41 PM »
    Hi, I am building a new PC for gaming, looking to play at 4k 60 fps (high-quality of course) tops. This is the parts I have currently managed to pick:

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor
    MSI Godlike AM4 Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600
    Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case

And it's the graphics card where I am stuck right now.

According to this website https://finalratings.com/best-motherboard-for-i5-6600k/, the GPUs in both the RX 6600 and Rx 6600XT are the same with an only major difference in their memories. My question here is that is it worth spending the extra $100 bucks. I want to push the limits, will there be a noticeable difference if I go for RX 6600XT? 

Matt4499

• Experience: Experienced
      Re: I Need Advice to build my Gaming Pc
      « Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 05:17:31 PM »
      MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE EATX AM4 Motherboard and Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case are not compatible. The GODLIKE motherboard is of form factor EATX and the case only supports mATX/ATX configurations. Additionally, some AMD X570 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Vermeer CPUs. Upgrading the BIOS may require a different CPU that is supported by older BIOS revisions.