Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Seperate audio and video  (Read 2277 times)

marianne85

Seperate audio and video
« on: February 09, 2006, 11:47:20 AM »
Hey. I have downloaded a movie, and the audio is very good, but the video is pretty bad. Then I downloaded another version of the same movie and now the video is very good, but the audio is in French. So I asked myself if there is any way to seperate the audio and the video and put the good audio and video together. Does someone know how I can do this? I have a program called VirtualDub and with this programm I think it should be possible to make a soundfile. But I really don't know how this programm works. I hope someone can help me!

T-Chai

Re: Seperate audio and video
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 02:01:22 PM »
That abit of hassel to do but yes you can do it (read the instruction) i know is hard to understand some part of technical language but members here is not going to explain what to do in description.

Use any player and download Vobsub to let it display the subtitle is kind hard but i have no experience with it.

i know is anoying when the garman/french/spanish/italia can get better film than us
With p2p what do you use?